In general, an individual (or their spouse) may postpone enrolling in Part B until a Special Enrollment Period if they are still employed and are covered by an employer-sponsored group health plan as a result of their employment. However, there are unique guidelines for SEP eligibility related to Group Health Plan Coverage.